Residential Inpatient Drug Alcohol Treatment Centers in Texas
Houston • San Antonio • Dallas • Austin • Ft Worth • El Paso • Arlington • Corpus Christi • Plano • Lubbock
Texas is the second largest state in the nation. Its total population is also ranked number two and is spread out through many major cities such as; Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, Arlington, Fort Worth, El Paso, Lubbock, Corpus Christi, Plano, TX and many others. It is definitely considered to be one of the nation’s largest and prominent markets with respect to the number and quality of residential-inpatient drug rehabs and other various treatment centers within the scope of recovery services for those suffering from drug addiction, alcoholism, substance abuse, co-occurring disorders, chemical dependency, etc.
When faced with the prospect of needing to enter some type of residential rehabilitation facility, it is very common that the individual will fly out to a new location hundreds or even thousands of miles from their home region. Texas, due to its warm climate, high population and many other elements, tends to attract such individuals more so than many other states throughout the nation. In addition to featuring some very well known treatment centers, Texas also has a very broad network of independent addiction & alcoholism treatment professionals such as, therapists, interventionists, sober coaches, etc.
The consumer reviews on this page are categorized alphabetically by major cities within the State of Texas, however, as new reviews filter in for smaller regions, they too will be added to this page over time. As is the case with any scenario involving admission to a residential drug or alcohol treatment center, it is important to examine certain key elements in order to decide how it suits client’s specific needs. Whether your issues have to do with alcoholism, drug addiction or any other similar maladies, keep in mind that for the most part, treatment centers typically do not distinguish between them since the malady itself is the primary issue needing to be dealt with, not the substance of choice. Reviews and testimonials from prior clients are a great tool in helping to make such a decision on where to go. Some other suggested questions to consider asking the admission representatives might be:
- Will entering a treatment center in Texas (as opposed to any other state) be more or less beneficial based upon the client’s specific needs? What impact might it have with consideration to the client’s family relations, work restrictions, etc?
- Is the facility 12-Step based, non 12-Step based, hybrid, holistic, etc?
- Is the facility co-ed or gender-specific?
- What does the day-to-day clinical schedule of recovery services entail?
- Does the facility or staff track their program graduates and measure the rate of success in terms of how many remain sober and for how long?
- What type of outside recovering community and support groups are available throughout Texas and more so within its major cities such as; Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, Arlington, Fort Worth, El Paso, Lubbock, Corpus Christi, Plano, TX?
ALL TREATMENT CENTER REVIEWS ARE DISPLAYED ALPHABETICALLY BY CITY, COUNTY OR REGION FROM A TO Z.
SOME REVIEWS HAVE BIG BLUE LINKS AT THE BOTTOM INVITING YOU TO VIEW THEIR ENHANCED PRIVATE PAGE ON THIS SITE – BE SURE TO CLICK THOSE LINKS FOR MUCH MORE INFORMATION, PHOTOS, ADDITIONAL REVIEWS, ETC…
Corpus Christi, TX
El Paso, TX
Fort Worth, TX
San Antonio, TX
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
— — — — — — — — —
A.T.R.I. ENHANCED PRIVATE PAGE