TERMS & CONDITIONS
All entries submitted through this form must pass an initial review process which aims to improve the authenticity of each review or testimonial. The operators of this site reserve the right to delete, amend and/or publicly display reviews and testimonials in a manner which best serves the site’s ideology. ONLY ONE (1) REVIEW WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM EACH INDIVIDUAL EMAIL ADDRESS AND IP ADDRESS.
- Positive reviews will go through a brief authenticity and editing review prior to being publicly displayed. Whether or not a review is ultimately posted remains solely at our discretion. Positive reviews are usually posted publicly within several hours following submission.
- Negative reviews will be forwarded to the management staff at the facility or service being reviewed. We do this because each case is unique and many variables exist within the process of addiction recovery. The first step is to provide an opportunity for the facility or service to attempt private resolution. We will do our best to remain in contact with both parties throughout this process and at some point, at our discretion, will make the determination as to whether the original review should or should not be posted publicly.
- All reviews, positive and negative, once posted publicly will remain viewable indefinitely.
- Publicly viewable negative reviews will have the opportunity to be rebutted publicly as well.
- ALL INFORMATION SUBMITTED IN EACH FIELD ABOVE WILL BE DISPLAYED PUBLICLY WITH EXCEPTION TO EMAIL ADDRESS.
- ANY SUBMISSION CONTAINING INFORMATION WHICH COULD BE CONSTRUED AS A VIOLATION OF LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAW WILL BE HANDLED ACCORDINGLY.
- THIS WEBSITE IS NOT BOUND BY ANY FEDERAL HIPAA PRIVACY LAWS AND BY CHECKING THE 2 BOXES ABOVE AND SUBMITTING THE FORM YOU AGREE TO HAVE YOUR FIRST NAME & LAST INITIAL PUBLICIZED.
In the event of any further questions, concerns or suggestions please send us an email to: email@example.com. We thank you for your time and contribution in helping to make the world of addiction treatment services more effective to all who seek it.